Certified Machinery & Equipment Appraisal
Do you need a certified machinery and equipment appraisal?
There are no less than 20 typical reasons a business owner, CPA, attorney, insurance underwriter, lenders, leasing agents, business brokers, farm credit managers and others absolutely require the professional expertise of an independent third party Certified Machinery and Equipment Appraisal prepared by only a Certified Machinery and Equipment Appraiser (CMEA).
Can you really rely on a guess, book value, the word of a non-certified person, or auctioneer who may have a "hidden agenda"? The answer is "NO". You cannot. Why not? Relying on a guess, book value, auctioneer, or the word of a non-certified person is inaccurate and will not withstand scrutiny.
However, the skilled and experienced professionals at Lucid Valuation & Investments are Certified Machinery & Equipment Appraisers (CMEA). We apply the methodology of appraisal and employ the guidelines for determining values. Therefore, you can rely with confidence on a Certified Appraisal Report prepared by the CMEA's by Lucid Valuation & Investments because it is accurate, substantiated, defensible, and irrefutable. The Appraisal will hold up to scrutiny. Will yours?
Top 20 Appraisal Reasons:
01) Buy / Sell Agreements
02) Converting From C To S-Corp
03) Loans / Financing
05) Insurable Value
06) Tax Purposes
08) Estate & Gift Estate Planning
10) Bankruptcy / Insolvency
11) Divorce Settlements
12) Mergers & Acquisitions
13) Litigation Support
14) Trust Planning
15) Sarbanes Oxley
16) Partnership Dissolution
17) 1031 Exchanges
18) Retirement Planning
19) FASB 141 & 142
20) GASB 34
Who needs a certified machinery and equipment appraisal?
1) Business owners need an appraisal for insurable value, selling, financing, expansion, and strategic growth.
2) CPAs need a Certified Appraisal because the IRS requires a Certified Appraisal by a Certified Appraiser! A Certified Appraisal is also needed when helping their clients convert from a C to S Corporation, Estate and Gift Planning, Trusts, Sarbanes-Oxley, and FASB 141/142.
3) Bankers and lenders need an appraisal in support of loan and lease decisions to substantiate and collateralize a loan. Especially the Small Business Administration's new SOP's that require a "qualified" equipment appraisal.
4) Attorneys need an appraisal to substantiate accurate and realistic values that withstand IRS and Court scrutiny
Do you really know what your machinery and equipment is worth?
The certified machinery & equipment appraisers at Lucid Valuation & Investments do! A certified machinery & equipment appraisal may be the solution to your biggest financial dilemma. Put your equipment value to work for you! You can rely with confidence on Lucid Valuation & Investments and their rock solid sterling reputation, Credentials and service.
USPAP (Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice) was promulgated by Congress and is accepted around the world as the authoritative source for machinery/equipment and business appraisals.Let's Get Started